Jupiter+ Community Visit
JUPITER + is a new art programme led by Jupiter Artland that will see world class artwork appear across Scotland starting this October in Perth. One of the most influential artists of her generation, Scottish artist Rachel Maclean is the first artist in this programme. Working in film, animation, sculpture, print, costume, textiles and set design, Rachel Maclean’s practice is fascinating to explore. Maclean’s new artwork will transform a retail unit on Perth High Street into an immersive artwork.
If you are part of a community group or voluntary sector group, please submit an application form for a Free Learning guided tour and workshop relating to Rachel Maclean’s new artwork.
If you are having trouble submitting an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you submit your application form, our Learning Team will be in touch to confirm your details.
Our free learning workshops can be booked as half-day or full-day sessions.
If you are interested in a half-day tour and workshop, select EITHER 10am or 1pm. Half-day tours and workshops run between 10am-12pm and 1-3pm. We can be slightly flexible with these times. Please contact email@example.com for alternative times.
If you are interested in a full-day tour and workshop, select BOTH 10am and 1pm.
We can accommodate evening sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
Workshops requiring wheelchair access are available on Mondays and Fridays. These will take place in Perth Theatre.
HOW TO BOOK
- Select your date and time.
- Enter the number of participants. Please note we have a twenty-person limit.
- Please add any questions or access needs under ‘Additional Notes’.
- Add your booking to your basket by clicking the blue ‘ADD TO BASKET’ button.
- Click the white ‘VIEW CART’ button at the top right of your screen.
- Click the white ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ button.
- Enter your details. We will use these details to contact you.
- Click the white ‘REQUEST CONFIRMATION’ to submit your application
You will receive an automated email to confirm that your application has been received. A member of our Learning team will contact you to confirm your booking. Once confirmed, you will receive our Pre-Visit Pack for Community Groups.