01/07/2021 - 31/08/2021
Front of House Team
We are looking for an individual who will enjoy working in an arts venue that is both busy and dynamic during July and August. An interest in the arts is desirable and an open friendly personality matched with a keen eye for detail and a passion for selling is needed for this job.
Please apply with CV and short cover letter to email@example.com describing relevant experience for the role and your availability by 5th July.
Hours: July – August / 9am – 5.30pm
(Thursday – Sunday – 4 Days )
Salary: Depending on Experience
Closing Date: Monday 5th July 2021 – 1pm
To apply please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure members of the public are offered exceptional customer service.
• To be professional and efficient to all visitors, as the first point of contact for all customers when Box Office is closed.
• Upsell and cross-sell specific products to ensure sales targets are met eg. guidebooks/Friends of Jupiter memberships
• Actively selling shop products and promoting events, courses, memberships
• Engage with the visitor to establish the best ticket option/price for their needs when Box Office is closed.
• To ensure the smooth running of the front desk including checking prepaid visitors and friends of Jupiter.
• To ensure the Shop/Reception area is kept presentable at all times.
• Shop stock replenishing, pricing and labeling.
• Assisting with Online shop fulfilling orders etc.
• Assisting with groups bookings.
• Dealing with general enquiries, emails and telephone calls.
• Ensuring computer records and contact lists are kept up to date.
• Exceptional Customer Services
• Proven Retail Experience
• Driving Licence due to location
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Super organisational skills with good attention to detail
• Trustworthy and reliable
• To be professional and efficient with visitors
• Confident and able to deal with people at all levels
• Professional appearance
• Team player
• Basic knowledge of using MS Outlook, MS Word and Excel
It is essential that any visitors and/or callers to Jupiter are greeted in a polite manner that leaves a favourable impression.