20/09/2021 - 31/10/2021
Guest are served takeaway offerings from the vintage Silver Streak van or can dine with us in the beautiful work of art that is our café. We’re looking for Floor Staff to join our exciting team.
As Floor Staff you will be working as part of the Front of House Team. Your focus will be on excellent service for customers, working closely with the shift manager and kitchen staff to ensure guests have a welcoming and enjoyable experience. You will be responsible for ensuring that all the customers in your area are well looked after, delivering an efficient, high quality service on a consistent basis.
• Delivering an outstanding customer experience and developing a great rapport with the customer.
• Greeting and seating guests, introducing and explaining the menus and options available.
• Taking orders, dealing with dietary requirements (full detailed knowledge of the food menu expected).
• Making and serving drinks (full knowledge of the drinks lists expected, alcohol training provided).
• Clear concise communication with the Café and Kitchen teams.
• Maintaining a smooth flow of service in your section, ensuring timely clearing and relaying of tables, clear
communication with the kitchen, upselling and cross selling.
• Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic drinks.
• Weekly deep clean and daily clean and setting up of the café and service areas.
• Supporting the team in all other areas as required.
• Responsible for own development and progression.
• Be responsible for high standards of cleanliness, presentation and hygiene for all areas within your remit.
• Using the correct cleaning chemicals, having a good understanding of their different usage and safe handling.
• To follow and complete cleaning schedules.
• Exercising proper conduct in representation of the business in and out of the workplace.
• Ensuring respect shown to all members of staff and setting an example as well as ensuring good practice.
• Responsible for own development and progression
• Demonstrate and ensure the whole team displays the VisitScotland Service Requirements.
You must be available to work until Sunday 31st October
Application can be made by sending CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org