21/04/2021 - 31/10/2021
Fhior Café Party is a high volume, high standards café that can serve up to 600 guests a day at the peak of a normal season and operates seven days a week. Guest are served takeaway offerings from the vintage Silver Streak van or can dine with us in the beautiful work of art that is our café. We’re looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our team.
• Assist the Manager in ensuring all H&S records are up to date and procedures are followed by the team.
• Continued training and development for café team (including training of all new Government Guidance).
• Work closely with the Head Chef, Directors and Café Team Member to ensure high standards of food and service is delivered.
• Have an excellent knowledge of the full menu, ingredients and allergens.
• Ensure smooth running of all café operations.
• Ensure the café meets its financial objectives, profit margins and operates within its budget.
• Assist the Manager with placing orders.
• Assist the Manager with staff scheduling.
Skills & knowledge:
• Strong organisation
• Strong communication
• Strong team player
• Basic H&S knowledge
• Basic understanding of food costs and profit margins
• Ability to calm under pressure
• Ability to work fast and efficiently
• Similar fast paced, high volume food service business
• Foundation food hygiene certificate.
• COSHH training
This position is available from April 21st through to End of October working a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Application can be made by sending CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org