Seasonal: Digital Communications Assistant
05/05/2023 - 03/11/2023
Head of Exhibitions and Learning Programmes
Contract - £21-23k (DOE)
The Digital and Communications Assistant is a new role at Jupiter Artland, ideally suited to a recent art school graduate, someone who already has experience working in arts, or a candidate looking to start a career in a fast-paced visual arts organisation. The initial contract term is 6-months, starting as soon as available, with the possibility to extend.
The role is based at Jupiter Artland. A driving license is desirable, or ability to easily travel to Jupiter.
Jupiter Artland is an Equal Opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Salary range: £20,000 to £23,000 (depending on experience)
Please send a short CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 5 May at 12 noon.
Digital Communication and Marketing:
• To support in all aspects of Jupiter’s communications.
• Updating content on website and ensuring excellent presentation of media online.
• Sending e-newsletters (Mailchimp) and keeping mailing lists up to date (excel file).
• Updating exhibitions/events listings. Take pride in Jupiter Artland’s programme being visible to the widest possible audience.
• To market Learning Programme, assisting with management of website booking system.
• To look after Image Bank, captioning and saving film and photographic assets.
• To prepare signage.
• To support visits from photographer and filmmakers related to exhibitions.
• To support with delivery of Press Views, Private Views and special events at Jupiter Artland.
• Hands-on, problem solver.
• Willingness to learn and be an active member of the Jupiter Artland team.
• Excellent eye for detail working with images and with texts.
• Experience of web editing (desirable)
• Experience of Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop (desirable)
• Driving license (desirable)