We are looking for two candidates who will enjoy working in an arts venue that is both busy and dynamic. An interest in the arts is desirable and an open friendly personality happy to welcome customers to Jupiter Artland is needed for the role.
Hours: April – October
Role 1: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (4 days) 9.30am – 4.30pm
Role 2: Thursday, Friday, Saturday (3 days) 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Depending on Experience
As this is a Kickstart role, current eligibility criteria for Kickstart applicants are:
Claiming Universal Credit
In receipt of no other earned income
Applicants should send their CV along with a covering letter to Emily Harris via
Main duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure the smooth running of the Box office including checking prepaid visitors and friends of Jupiter.
• Ensure members of the public are offered exceptional customer service. To be professional and efficient to all visitors, as the first point of contact for all callers.
• Engage with the visitor to establish the best ticket option/price for their needs
• Actively selling day tickets or recommending our friends of Jupiter membership.
• Checking correct online ticket has been purchased.
• Associated cash handling, credit card processing.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date ticket information.
• To ensure the Box Office area is kept presentable at all times.
• Dealing with customers general enquiries.
• Exceptional Customer Services
• Driving Licence due to location
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Super organisational skills with good attention to detail
• Trustworthy and reliable
• To be professional and efficient with visitors
• Confident and able to deal with people at all levels
• Professional appearance
• Team player
• Basic knowledge of using MS Outlook, MS Word and Excel