Exclusive to our Friends of Jupiter members, our Dog Memberships allow you to bring your furry friend along with you to the Artland.
Dog Membership - Terms and Conditions
- You must keep your dog on a lead at all times.
- Be polite: scoop the poop! Bins are located throughout the Artland.
- Dogs are not allowed into indoor areas such as Café Party or the galleries, the Walled
Garden or the Woodland Classrooms.
- Curb barking! If your dog is barking excessively you may be asked to leave the Artland.
- If aggressive behaviour is reported or observed you will be asked to leave the Artland.
- Please be aware and mindful of other animals and livestock on site.
- You must not leave your dog in the car unattended.
- You cannot conduct commercial business on site, such as dog walking or training.
- No more than two dogs per person, all dogs must have memberships.
- All dogs must have up-to-date ID.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Please respect the artwork.
- Please email a photo of your dog to email@example.com
Please be aware there are family dogs on site. Please respect the privacy of the owners
by keeping your dogs out of the Private House and gardens.