The Artist's House
At Jupiter Artland
The Artist’s House is a gorgeous cottage in the heart of Jupiter Artland sculpture park. Packed to the rafters with a carefully curated private collection of contemporary artworks, our cottage offers a magical getaway just outside of Edinburgh that sleeps up to 6 guests. With twenty-four-hour access to park and private bookings available for the heated outdoor pool, it also has an outdoor bath too!
Switch off and enjoy good company.
Walk into an open plan, living space with underfloor heating and high, beamed ceilings. With a well-stocked bookshelf and collection of board games, hunker down by the wood-burner or melt into our sumptuous sofas. A modern, fully-equipped kitchen allows for easy cooking or treat yourself to full-board catering by our award-winning Head Chef of Jupiter Artland, David Millar.
Sleeping up to six guests, the cottage has Super King Master ensuite with free-standing bath and private balcony, a second Super King ensuite and one twin ensuite.
With French double doors opening out into a decked area, enjoy stunning views across the Firth of Forth with the bridges lit up at night from the private garden. The cottage is surrounded by its own private garden, orchard and has its own parking space. Cook up a storm on the Big Green Egg barbecue or unwind in our Swedish wood-fired outdoor tub.
Located at the heart of Jupiter Artland, your stay also includes unlimited access for all guests to enjoy the park both in and out of opening hours. Make time to explore over 100 acres of grounds featuring a unique collection of over thirty site specific sculptures as well as beautiful Scottish woodlands.
Book a private swim in our outdoor pool by Portuguese artist Joana Vasconcelos. Made up of vibrant, hand-painted tiles the pool offers a unique experience to swim in an artwork (summer bookings only).
Get back to nature with the endless landscape surrounding Jupiter Artland.
To the South enjoy the Pentland hills. With 10,000 hectares of countryside and 100km of paths, this Regional Park boasts many a great hike and hidden pubs you can cosy up in after a day of walking. To the North the soft red smudge of the Greendyke Shale Bing sits in the foreground, and in the distance, the angular constructions of the 3 Bridges over the Firth of Forth to the Ochil Hills.
- A security deposit of up to £1000 is required and will be returned on clear inspection after stay
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out is by 10am
- Self-catering cottage with full kitchen
- 1 Twin ensuite / 1 Super King ensuite (accessible) / 1 Super King Master ensuite
- Up to 6 guests
- 1 private parking space, other cars can park in the Jupiter Artland car park for free
- Dogs allow – dog bed and treats provided
- You will receive a welcome pack and full access to the Artland
- During open season (April 7th – October 1st 2023) AH residents receive 10% off in the cafe and 10% off in the shop
- Only 15 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 30 minutes from Edinburgh city