Help #PROTECTJUPITERARTLAND from the least sustainable development in Edinburgh.
Today we stand threatened by a proposal to Edinburgh City Council which effectively surrounds Jupiter with an additional 2,000 homes destroying irrevocably the landscape setting of our open-air museum. The greenfield site, called the Calderwood Extension, is the least sustainable option for housing on the table and we must demonstrate our objection to the City of Edinburgh Council right now to protect our most valuable asset – The Generous Landscape.
We Need Your Help!
Three actions YOU can take RIGHT NOW to Protect Jupiter Artland.
- TWEET Edinburgh City Council using the hashtag #ProtectJupiterArtland
- WRITE to the Council objecting to the Calderwood Extension
- SHARE the story on social media to friends and family, encouraging people to join the campaign
What you can say:
- We Object to the Calderwood Extension because it is Unsustainable
- We demand City of Edinburgh #ProtectJupiterArtland by rejecting the Calderwood site on the City Plan